Becoming a lottery affiliate
Earn money promoting the lottery!
What is a lottery affiliate?A lottery affiliate is somebody who
- Wishes to make money promoting the sale of lottery tickets and other games online.
- Monetise their own lottery, casino, gambling, wordpress, website.
- Who does not wish to have a stand alone website.
Typically an affiliate is someone who has a porfolio of websites and who wishes to monetise the traffic at minimum effort.
What does it cost to become a lottery affiliate?It is 100% free!
How does it work?It is really simple:
- Create a lottery affiliate account.
- Create a campaign
- Link to our site using our banners and links
- Earn 15% off the gross sale of every affiliate purchase, forever
Terms and conditions
- You can not sign yourself up as your own affiliate.
- You can not pay for your affiliates tickets.
- You can not create a second account and sign that up as an affiliate.
- We only allow one account per household (which means you can not sign up an affiliate from the same household).
- Sign up family and friends so long as you abide by the above criteria.
- Please note affiliate earnings are paid out to the account name in question.
- If your affiliate cancels their order or charges back on their card - you will lose this commission.
- If a user opts to delete or cancel their account your number of referred affiliates will drop.
- Pre-existing customers can not be refferred as affiliates.
- We can pay by NETeller / MoneyBookers or Wire transfer (you are liable for wire transfer costs).
- Payments are made from the 25th of each month.
- We monitor our affiliate account balances and will only make payments of €50 or over
- Client Chargebacks will results in a decreased in affiliate earnings.
- Affiliate payments will not be made for pending orders
- If for any reason we suspect fraud linked to an affiliate account we reserve the right to delay such payments.