Becoming a lottery partner
Earn money promoting the lottery!
What is a lottery partner?A lottery partner is somebody who wishes to:
- Make money selling lottery tickets online
- Promote casino, bingo and other related games
- Using their own business branding
- On their own dedicated domain name
If you are looking to become an affiliate, which is essentially promoting someone elses brand, please visit our lottery affiliate pages.
Typically a partner does not wish to participate in an affiliate programme as their goal is to create a recognisable brand and to spend time and energy promoting their own unique intelectual property.
What does it cost to become a lottery partner?Lottery operators who sign up before the release of our next generation software, will get on board for free.
How does it work?Our lottery platform runs on our servers in Curacao and on a cloud colaboration. We operate our business on a cloud cluster built for us by Curacao gambling webhosting services. Our machines form part of a logical hub upon which our platform has been built. Partners who wish to set up their own lottery ticket selling business need to register and point a domain name, or point a sub-domain name to the Curacao Webhosting nameservers. In addition they need to set up a lottery partner account from where they will control their new business.
What will my site look like?Currently partner sites are built upon a simple wire frame which can easily be customised to change meta tags, site name and content.
Our next generation software will allow for a more extended and maluable experience and will incorporate more games and features to make for a satisfactory partner and customer experience.
To see the difference between partner sites, please visit: Play Euro millions online, Play UK Lotto, Play Irish Lottery, to get an idea of what partner sites looks like.
- We manage customer support.
- We manage all payments and payment applications.
- We pay for the ongoing development of your business software.
- Easy to understand client interface.
- Partner sites come with live support.
- Plugged into Google Analytics.
- We accept: NETeller, Visa, Mastercard, Moneybookers and Wire Transfers.
- Manage multiple brands.
Terms and conditions
- You can not sign yourself up as a client of your own partner site.
- You can not pay for any of your customer tickets.
- Sign up family and friends so long as this is not the purpose of the partner account.
- Please note partner payments are paid out to the account holder name.
- If sales are canceled earnings will decrease.
- If sales are charged back, charge back fees will be applied to the partner account.
- If a user opts to delete or cancel an account partner customers will appear to drop.
- Pre-existing customers on the network will be able to use your partner site and the referring partner will be credited for sales.
- We can pay your earnings by NETeller / MoneyBookers or Wire transfer (you will be liable for the associated fees).
- Payments are made from the 25th of each month and the minimum balance to be paid is €1000.
- Partners will not be credited for pending sales
- All customer informaiton is private and confidential, only username and country of a new customer will be disclosed to a partner.
- All customers fall under the jurisdiction of Sunseven-NV and the partner has no rights to such customer database.
- Partners who join the network with a pre-existing database will retain rights in the customers they bring to the network, but will have not rights to customers that sign-up there after.